Headlines News :
Home » , » My Siblings

My Siblings

Written By Gela on Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 2:59 PM

MY Beautiful FAMILY
1975 - Dad, Mom, Me, Jason, Ben, Stephanie
I am the oldest of four children. My sister and I are biological siblings and my brothers were adopted into our family as babies.
This is what my Mom had written on the back of 
our family photo...
1975 - Me and My Brother Ben

 My Dad built this go cart and broke his knee right after this photo was taken. We were cranking down the driveway and he put his leg out to stop us from crashing into the garage! Poor Daddio.


1979 - Me, Stephanie, Ben, Jason


1980 - Stephanie, Ben, Me, Jason
 (From Left to Right)

 1987 - Jason, Me, My Son RJ, Stephanie, Ben


2009 - Ben, Me, Stephanie, Jason
 
 2011 - Me, Ben, Stephanie, Jason
 (From Left to Right)

2012 - Ben, Me, Jason, Stephanie (from left to right)




my family

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Beauty 101 By Lisa - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger