Headlines News :
Home » , » My Mom & Dad

My Mom & Dad

Written By Gela on Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 2:49 PM

MY Beautiful MOM & DAD

My parents have given me a family full of love
and kindness and beauty.
They have shown me the true meaning
of being beautiful on the inside.
I love you Mom & Dad... Thank you for all you have done.
1967 - My Dad & Mom
My Handsome Dad in the NAVY
My Beautiful Mom - Nursing School Graduation
Me & My Beautiful Mom!

My DOB: November 1, 1968 (age 45)
Raised: Marlborough, CT
Nationality: French, Italian, German (as far as I know) 
 
My mother was adopted and is not sure of her heritage.
My paternal grandfather grew up
in an orphanage and does not know his heritage.
 
1970 – Mom, Dad & Me
Yes, my dress really says LISA!
My Mom sewed it herself and loved to have me
walk around looking like a fruit cake! 


1969 - Me, Mom & Dad
Mom made the dress she is wearing in this photo
and stitched it by hand!

Paternal Grandparents: Gene & Ann
with My dad & me 
(RIP Grandma, lived 98 years & Grandpa, lived 92 years)

Maternal Grandparents: Elliott & Ebba
with my baby sister & me 
(RIP Nana, lived 78 years & BincaBacca, lived 68 years)


2012 - Mom, Dad & (Sue my other Mom)

No it's not "Sister Wives"... My parents got divorced

and my father has been with Sue for almost 30 years.

I love you Sue... I am so grateful to have you in my life!

Dad & Sue's Wedding Day
The Annual Christmas Eve Kiss
 Gram, Mom, Sue, Helene (from left to right) 
(RIP Grandma, lived 98 years & Helene, lived 84 years)


Mom, Dad, Sue
Oh how I love my family! 

my family

Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Beauty 101 By Lisa - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger