Headlines News :
Home » » My Favorite SHAPEWEAR

My Favorite SHAPEWEAR

Written By Gela on Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 3:46 PM

I have tried so many different brands and styles of shapewear. Even Spanx couldn't compare to this shaper. For me, this works for my body. It's not binding and I wear it under my clingy dresses for no panty lines. The seam around the thigh does slightly show through but not enough for it to bother me. I was so excited when I loved it and the price was only $12.50!!!



I refashion the waist of my shapers to make them look nicer and feel more comfortable. In the photo below the shaper on the right is my "Hanes Seamless Boxer in black." I added the red and black lace waist. Sew Sassy Fabrics LACE


Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Beauty 101 By Lisa - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger