Headlines News :
Home » , » My Daily Skincare Routine

My Daily Skincare Routine

Written By Gela on Thursday, October 31, 2013 | 4:14 PM




Obagi Nu-Derm System 

I have personally been dealing with Melasma for the past 15 years (patches of dark skin that appear on areas of the face). It started all of a sudden when I would go in the sun even for a few minutes. 

I was trying to cover it with makeup but it was never completely hidden. I finally went to a Dermatologist for advice; and because my dark patches were so bad he actually tested me for Lupus (which came back negative). 

I then went to  MedSpa 1064, about four years ago hoping that they could help me.They did a free consultation and suggested that I try a product line called Obagi Nu-Derm I purchased it and started using it right away with the additional Obagi Tretinoin Cream .05% (*Prescription Suggested *) at night mixed with the Obagi blender, along with DCL AHA Revitalizing Lotion 15  in the morning.
Obaji Trentinoin Cream .05%
DCL AHA Revitalizing Lotion 15 4oz
AHA Revitalizing Lotion 15

As of today I have never had any type of injections, fillers, or invasive cosmetic procedures on my face. I did have Laser Hair Removal on a few parts of my body.

The OBAGI NU-DERM SYSTEM has been my only skin care routine for almost four years now and the difference in my skin is amazing!  I literally feel like I am aging in reverse! My brown spots have faded to almost nothing, my skin has a youthful glow, my lines and wrinkles are so much softer and less noticeable, and it works on adult acne also. 

The only side effect is the dryness and flaking when you first start using it. As hard as it is to deal with, I just remind myself that underneath the dead skin flaking off is my fresh, new, glowing skin! Sometimes now I still deal with a little flaking so I will skip a day or two of the (Exfoderm / AHA Lotion-15).


The Nu-Derm Stystem helps to prevent signs of aging at the cellular level. These products penetrate deep below the skin surface to transform skin cell functions and correct damage that occurs beyond the natural process of skin aging, such as daily sun exposure. 

I did stop using the products for about a month thinking that I didn't need to use them every day. Wrong! My skin looked dull and the dark patches returned. Continuous every day use is the key to beautiful skin. I am an Obagi customer for life!!

* One trick I use  for added moisture is I put Coconut Oil all over my face before I apply the products morning and night.

Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil <p>You’ll go nuts for our Coconut Oil! Coconuts are enjoyed in tropical regions around the world as a delectable fruit and now you can enjoy the benefits of our  Coconut Oil.  Coconut Oil provides you with a natural energy source, and contains essential fatty acids and Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). MCTs are oxidized differently in the body than other fats, making Coconut Oil a readily available energy source.**</p> 16 oz Oil  $19.54


THIS IS MY EXACT SKIN CARE ROUTINE:

MORNING:
#1 - Obagi 1 Cleanser
#2 - Coconut Oil
#3 - DCL AHA Revitalizing Lotion 15
#4 - Full Spectrum Sunscreen  

NIGHT:
#1 - Obagi 1 Cleanser
#2 - Coconut Oil
#3 - Obagi 3 Clear
#4 - Obagi 5 Blender mix 50/50 with Obagi Trentinoin .05%
#5 - Avon: ANEW Lash Transforming Serum ( I use this on my lashes and the thin parts of my eyebrows) I don't care for the mascara.
Avon: ANEW Lash Transforming Serum


OBAGI Nu-Derm VIDEO1:
  
OBAGI Nu-Derm VIDEO2:


Here is an example of Melasma (dark patches on the face). Before and After four weeks after using Obagi Nu-Derm:

OBAGI.COM
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Beauty 101 By Lisa - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger